Refreshing zesty orange chocolate.
- Servings: 2 - 4
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 50g raw organic cacao paste
- 1 pinch of high grade sea salt
- 1 tsp virgin cold-pressed coconut oil
- 2 tsp high quality honey
- 1 tsp finely grated orange peel
Wash and finely grate 1 teaspoon of orange peel.
Melt the cacao paste slowly on a low to medium heat in a double boiler.
Add the pinch of salt, coconut oil, orange peel and honey.
Stir whilst melting until the consistency is smooth, creamy and slightly speckled with the orange peel.
Remove from the heat and pour into a container to set in the freezer for 1-2 hours.
Use a level teaspoon measure for the orange peel to get the exact amount.
- Raw Chocolate